Advertise Here

It will all sort out... eventually

- 's

Well, not really, we still have the rental house, but our seller has officially decided to not sell their house... They have not made a payment in a year and a half... but hey whatever. So now I have children in schools, and am making this massive sacrifice to try to keep their lives from being to chaotic and I have no idea where we will end up living. Granted, most of the homes we can afford are in this school district.

But because of where we are living I'm afraid to even let people know the house has fallen through, becuae we are living outside of the school district and I don't want to have to go through all the enrollment stuff and the kids are comfy where they are and I don't mind so much driving them the rest of the school year, and then having them start wherever next fall. grrr so annoyed. I have school staff on my friends list.. so I'm afraid to even post on facebook. sigh. what to do what to do.

Jerks. They've known for a while they were not going to sell. they should have been more honest. I'm angry with them. and worried about stressing my kids and..... just frustrated. I want to be able to unpack!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment